The information that may be collected:
Any information you provide when you register an account, use our services, contact Lux Technologies technical support or any authorized servicing dealer or distributor to provide us with any information. Through use of our services (some of which are provided by external service providers) you are providing information to other parties as well, this includes stored information on devices as well. Location information that you set to be accessible on your devices while accessing our equipment or services may be collected as well. Collected information about your location may include any information accessible from location enabled services on mobile devices through GPS or WIFI information etcetera. This information provided by you or other users you authorize provides real-time information and include your geographic location (example: the information provided may include your current or recent location). You can turn off the location feature at any time in your devices to stop your location information from being collected.
When you use our services, the system may pass cookies or otherwise collect technical information automatically, including:
- Equipment or software information, such as your mobile device, Web browser or other programs to access our services providing configuration information, your IP Addresses and versions for mobile devices and device-ID.
- About the mobile applications you use (APP) and other software information, and you have used the information on mobile applications and software. You communicate through our service information, such as communications account, as well as communication, data and time. Included content to you through our services and share information (metadata), such as the date to upload photos or video-sharing, time or location.
How we may use your information
We may use information collected while providing the services to you for the following purposes:
- To provide services for you. We provide service, used for authentication, customer service, security, archiving, and backup purposes, ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you.
- Help us to design new services and improve our existing services.
- Enable us to know more about how you access and use our services to specifically respond to your individual needs, such as language setting, location setting, personalized help and instructions, or other aspects of response to you and other users.
- Software certification or manage software upgrades.
- Allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
- To deliver a better user experience, to improve our services or other purposes that you agreed to, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of the premise, we may use information gathered through a service, to gather information or a personalized way for our other services. For example, you use the information collected by our service may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant to you, pushing the non-general information. If we provide in the service options, you can also authorize us to use the services provided by and stores information for our other services.
How do you access and control of your personal information:
We will do everything reasonably possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure you can access, update and correct your own registration information or other personal information provided when you use our services. Prior to access, update, correct or delete the information, we may require you to authenticate, to ensure account safety.
We may share information:
Collected information may be shared between Lux Technologies and associated service providers, contractors, distributors and authorized dealers as we deem necessary. Any information shared between these parties will be required to follow our requirements and comply with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Lux Technologies will not sell or trade any of your information for marketing or financially motivated purposes. With the development of our business, we and our affiliates may conduct merger, acquisition, transfer of assets, or similar transaction, your personal information may be a part of such transactions are transfers. We will notify you if possible prior to the transfer.
We or our associated companies may also need to keep, preserve, or disclose your personal information:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Required to comply with court orders or other legal process.
- Compliance with the requirements of the relevant government authority.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, protecting public interests or the protection of our customer, we or our company, other users, or personal and property safety of the employee or the legitimate rights and interests of the reasonable and necessary purposes.
How we retain, store and protect your information:
Tips for sharing information:
Our service allows you to share your personal information with other third-party providers that are not associates with Lux Technologies. This form of sharing your information is done outside of this agreement and privacy of your information is between you and whoever you are granting access to willingly or unwillingly (example: you can upload or publish in our service information including your photos, videos, information for the public viewing and includes information about the location of the data and log information). If you don’t delete the shared information it can be accessed. If the information has lodged in the public domain, you may not be able to delete it. Shared relevant information may be used by other users or that we do not control third-party independent of cache, copy, or store, or by other users or the third party in the field of public saving. Therefore, please carefully consider our services to upload, post and exchange information. Our customers can always choose whether to disclose information. Some of the information is required to register for our services, but most of the other information provided is determined by the user. We regard the user comfort and choice as first.
Passive information collection tools:
Lux Technologies, our associated service partners, dealers, distributors and affiliates may use log and web beacon files to collect information. Log and web beacon files are small amounts of data, which coexist from app to your browser on your cellphone’s memory. This information by design is used for the following purposes:
- Remember who you are (example: Log files will help us identify you as a registered user’s identity, or save your preferences or other information about you provided to us).
- Analysis of your use of our services to use to analyze how users utilize our services, to assess the effectiveness of the services we provide. to understand your use of our services for any activities so we can understand better how to improve our overall user experience.
This information may contain personal and non-personally identifiable information associated with you. As technology changes, there may be other applications to improve this process implemented later as well.
Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
Your use of the software, website(s), apps, information and services provided by Lux Technologies, our associated service partners, dealers, distributors and affiliates is at your sole risk. Our website(s) software, apps, informational materials etcetera are provided on an as is and/or as available basis and may be altered restricted or terminated in part or all at any time without notice. You understand that there is no warranty granted or implied even if implied verbally or written on anything covered by this document. You agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of our website(s) software, apps, informational materials etcetera. You are assuming sole responsibility for any damages to your computer or any other effected hardware devices as well as loss(es) of data or incurred liability or losses financial or otherwise tangible or intangible. You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of our website(s) software, apps, informational materials etcetera may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. We take reasonable precautions for the safety of provided information and protection of user information. All downloaded programs, apps, driver’s etcetera from any source is at your own discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that your use of our website(s) software, apps, informational materials etcetera is at your own risk and that these resources are made available to you at no charge. Recognizing such, you acknowledge and agree neither Lux Technologies, our associated service partners, dealers, distributors, affiliates, employees or officers will be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in any way related to our website(s) software, apps, informational materials etcetera or any other site you access through a link or any other connection action directly or indirectly.
You authorize Lux Technologies and our associated service partners to send information related to:
- Push mail, email and messages for conditional or informative information.
- We may send the announcements to you if necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance).
If you do not want this information, you can follow our tips, on the device, to limit or cancel related announcements
Minors to use our services:
Finally, you are the only person on your account and password information confidential man. In any case, please be careful for safekeeping. All our website(s) software, apps, informational materials etcetera are governed by these privacy policies.Questions relating to this statement or the privacy practices please contact our support team in writing at support@luxCCTV.com.